Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Miss Anderson's Letter By Nunia

Nunia
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

23 September 2014

Miss Anderson
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

Dear Miss Anderson,

I am writing this letter to show how I appreciate your time with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show what we can do to reach our goal and succeed. Thank you for Organizing people to come and talk about their dreams.

I have really enjoyed your company that you shared with us, it was really caring of you. Thank you for letting us know that when we set goals we complete them and to never give up.

Thank you for sharing with us. I liked how you took your time to find people to talk  about couriers and I really learnt a lot.

Thank you again for your time.
Yours sincerely



Nunia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.