Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Letter to Dagma by Nunia

Nunia
Glenbrae School
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


12 September 2014


Dear Dagmar


My Name is Nunia, I am a Year 8 at Glenbrae School, I am writing this to thank you on behalf of my class and, we really appreciate your time that you spare to come and explain your life about art and how you find it relaxing and how you have experience a lot and became an expert.


I really like your explanation about how art and painting was your favourite topic of all since you were young and, that you have experience a hard time but managed to never give up and, how you find it amazing to draw something and complete it.


What I found amazing is that, when you draw something anything it can explain a lot about your life and, your feelings when it come to a time that is hard.


  • Who made you have interest in art
  • What year or how old were you on your first art
  • How old were you when you knew that Art was your passion
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.