Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

The cool big fireworks

Bula Vinaka Welcome to the big
incredible , massive and enormous fireworks blog post.
One day my mum, uncle, aunty, sister, brother ,cousin and I went to buy some fireworks so we can have fun. We had a bomb. It was called 'Bad Boy'.  It was so fun. I wish there could be more.

We did sparklers first and we left the big ones for the night. It was a Big Jolly so it can show easily in the night. My uncle light all of them up. My aunty is scared of them.  She said "Stop it Samiu" but my uncle's name is Sefo and my aunty names is Funi.

Finally, it was time to go home. When we got home, my mum fell asleep and  my uncle and aunty  fell asleep. Our nextdoor neighbour was doing fireworks.

We were laughing when we heard that Guy Fawkes wanted to blow up the Houses of the Parliament.

1 comments:

Jay said...

Sounds like it was a fun night Nunia.
I like the way you are trying to write your recount with a hook and paragraphs. This makes your writing easier to understand.
Mrs B

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.