Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

On the 9th May 2013 the top senior block went on a trip to the Stardome, and learned about Space Travel. When we got there I was shivering with paleness and lots nerves wrinkling down my arms and I had many Goosebumps covered all over my skin, because I was very excited. When we walked into the Stardome it was a very huge auditorium and lots of chairs that had unusual style it was seated laying down and when My group sat down we had to look at the ceiling and it was kind of scary cause we felt like we were going to fall backwards but we got used to it.We had this Program Organiser that took us around and his name was Mr Andrew.He told us these rules we had to obey or we won’t see the fun part. So we started to watch the movie it was showing us this movie about out of space and the astronaut was acting in the movie.It was very suspenseful.We had this professor who was creating space astronaut.They remind us that we can never breathe out of space we only can float not just the human float but everything it was so surprising I was saying to myself “I wish I can go and visit out of space and see how it feels like floating”. Later on we were looking at stuff about our heart pumping 25% slow and our bacteria moving around our body.It was kind of disgusting but I learned to cover my eyes.Just after 10 minutes we watched this spinning wheel it was going very fast and just if you stay and spinning for 5 minutes your going to black out. Many Many Minutes later we were studying about stars above in the night sky there was stars that makes a picture of some animals like sea horses and there were different pictures like a Orion Belt,Matariki and signs of the zodiac and it looked very unknowing but I got very suspicious with it so it was awesome to go there I wish I can go there again NEXT YEAR I LOVE LEARNING ABOUT SPACE TRAVEL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.