Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

In The Holidays...

In the holidays my Uncle’s side of the family and I went on a wonderful long trip out of town, We went to Travel all the way to Orewa we went to camp there and we passed the Ice Park, When we got there it was very cold I shivered and I couldn't stop. So I asked My Uncle “Ofa that why is he so big like Tane Mahuta” so he did not reply but I felt like I’m in south pole in the freezer, when we made a campfire I nearly had the whole spot to myself. We Stayed there for 1 whole week The most thing that I liked it was I get to go and swim in the beach and get to know people around the world.Every night we get to have dinner with my uncle when we come back from swimming and we get into the shower and we wash ourselves. We always have soup or chicken for supper and every morning we get up and we have breakfast around 6:00 am We know it is really early but we got used to it and so after we have breakfast we went to have a long walk around the sand when I got to the sand I felt so soft and when it smoothed into my toes I felt like I was going to fall asleep but it was to hot. While Later we went for a cool swim it was very cold but I had to deal with it and it was getting much fun .So when we hopped out had a fun fair volleyball with my cousin’s it was very tiring so we stopped for a break but my cousin William he was very tall and fit like a shot ball thrower he loves to do tricks on everyone and become a magician so he got very hot and started to go swimming. So when we finish from Orewa we traveled back and I thought to myself when will I ever go back to that place again??. If you want to visit some of the site in Orewa Just Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.