Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

My Birthday And The Queens :)

Kia Ora Everyone I just want to say Happy Birthday to the Queen 3rd Of June 2013 and I would like to say Happy Birthday, I hope many many of your grand daughters or family will wish you the best and My Birthday is on 1st of June I would wish my birthday can be the best birthday ever so far  I don't mind if it's cheap at least I get to spend time with my family and laugh all night and day :) AND LAST TIME HOORAY FOR THE QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY AND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAS A GOOD OCCASIONS OUT THERE. :) AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

1 comments:

Aarmione said...

Hi Nunia. Your Description of what the queen's birthday meant to you was amazing. May your wishes to be a novel writer come true.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.