Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

My Holidays

Yahoo!! It the Holiday today and I have cool plans to do in the holidays so I am gonna go to my cousins birthday and his birthday was presented in the movie and we had so much fun I would never forget that time and we are going to come back to my uncles house and we had a feed but we didn't get much people there it was just a couple and I was so upset that I didn't get to bring.Some present for him and that I was .........................so tired that night so I asked my mother that I can stay at my uncles house and she said"yes" that I can stay here so I stayed but after that we had to go to.Bed after everyone was eating we got all tired and that I had to go say bye to my mother and to all my family. So that was my holiday.!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.