Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mrs Taogaga last week

Kia Ora everyone in the whole wide world and how are you?
I had a teacher and her name was Miss Taogaga  We will miss her  I am so happy and comfortable around her so when she is gone I will miss her voice and her teaching cause she is the best teacher that I ever have been taught by and I will be sad for a couple of days.
 Ingnore the Click to view or drag to your de


I have her a photo of Miss Taogaga and is she beautiful! Her cultures are Maori and Samoa  I am not looking forward to her leaving Glenbrae School and it will be a very hard time for me cause I would not be able to forget her this year.

KA KITE ANO EVERYBODY AND I AM STILL SAD!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.